April 2, 2019, is the Spring Election. Early (in-person absentee) voting begins March 18 and runs through March 29, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. in the Clerk's Office at City Hall.
Candidate Filings for Spring Election:
(Results will be available on election night after the polls close.)
|District 1 (2 yr. term)||Patsy Werwie|
Sean K. Downing (incumbent)
|District 2 ( 2 yr. term)||Christopher P. Gagne (incumbent)|
|District 3 (2 yr. term)||Hal Watson (incumbent)|
|At Large (2 yr. term)||Diane Odeen (incumbent)|
- District 1, Ward 1-4, 15 – River Falls Library, Lower Level Meeting Room
- District 1, Ward 5 – River Falls Library, Main Level Meeting Room
- District 2, Wards 9-11 – UWRF, Student Center
- District 3, Wards 6-8 – River Falls City Hall, Lower Level Training Room
- District 4, Wards 12-14 – River Falls High School, Media Center
A map of the districts and wards can be found here.
The City Clerk administers all aspects of the electoral and voting process in the City of River Falls, and is charged with ensuring the electoral process is fair, accurate, impartial, and conducted in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin.
A reminder to all our residents: The City Clerk's Office does not mail voter registration or absentee voting applications unless requested. You may receive various mailings from groups mass mailing applications. Many times the applications are not current or do not contain all the necessary requirements.