River Falls Dog Park
The City of River Falls is excited to offer a place where dogs can socialize off-leash and where owners can meet new people in the community who share a common interest. The 16-acre dog park includes a parking lot for 20 vehicles, fenced areas for both large and small dogs. picnic tables, benches, dog waste stations, and portable restroom. Water is not available at the site. Dog owners are encouraged to bring their own water.
W10225 CTH FF
River Falls, WI 54022
(Old City Landfill Site)
Daily from dawn to dusk.
For City residents, the River Falls Dog park is free with your yearly dog licenses. Starting January 1, 2019 non-residents must obtain a yearly pass for $25.00. Passes can be purchased at City Hall at 222 Lewis Street during regular business hours, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Proof of vaccination must be provided when purchasing a pass.
City ordinance requires that a dog license must be purchased for each dog over the age of 6 months. Dogs using the River Falls Dog Park must be licensed. For more information on how to obtain a dog license, visit the City's Dog License page.
Dog Park Rules
- Dogs must be leashed before entering and exiting the park.
- Owners must be in control of dog(s) at all times and are liable for damage and/or injury inflicted by their dog(s).
- All dogs must be licensed and vaccinated.
- Dogs in heat are not allowed.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs using plastic bags and provided trash receptacles.
- Dogs exhibiting aggressive behavior must be leashed and removed from the park immediately.
- Alcohol and glass containers are not allowed in the park.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult and should be educated about safe behavior around dogs (no running, screaming, food, etc.).
- Park is open from dawn to dusk.
- The park is not staffed or supervised. In the event of an emergency, dial 911.