About the Program
River Falls 101 is an educational, cohort-style experience designed to connect you to your city government. City staff will guide participants through interactive sessions on a variety of city services, programs, and operations. Sessions include, but are not limited to:
- Community Development
- Parks and Recreation
- Police and Fire
- Public Works and Utilities
- Become a better-informed community member
- Learn how to play an active role in shaping your city's future
- Build community with your neighbors and City staff
To participate in River Falls 101, you must:
- Be a City of River Falls resident OR a township resident that receives utility service from River Falls Municipal Utilities (RFMU)
- Be at least 16 years of age as of the first day of class
Persons interested in this program will need to apply. The application deadline is for the 2024 program has not yet been announced.
- The spring 2024 program has not been finalized.
- Watch this website, the city's newsletter, and social media for updates later this year
- Contact Ellen Fredrich via email or 715-426-3432.