Utility Advisory Board
- 6:30 p.m.
- Third Monday of every month
- City Hall, Council Chambers, 222 Lewis Street, River Falls, Wisconsin
**Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 public health emergency, UAB meetings are being held virtually.
For UAB meetings, the Chambers will be open to the public but limited to 10 attendees or less due to social distancing. (Use the lower level doors to enter.) For your personal safety and the safety of our community, interested persons are invited to watch the meeting online from their homes in lieu of attending in person.
Please check the meeting agenda for information on how the public can watch and or/participate in the meeting.**
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Six community representatives are appointed for three-year staggering terms and one member is appointed from the City Council.
The 2019 Utility Advisory Board - from left to right: Kevin Swanson, Patrick Richter, Scott Morrissette, Adam Myszewski, Tim Thum, Mark Spafford, and Kellen Wells-Mangold.
Members and Terms:
- Chair Patrick Richter - terms expires May 2022
- Vice Chair Mark Spafford - term expires May 2023
- Council Representative Scott Morrissette - Statutory Term
- Matt Berning - term expires May 2023
- Kevin Swanson - term expires May 2022
- Tim Thum - term expires May 2021
- Kellen Wells-Mangold - term expires May 2021
The board assists the City Council in the following identified key roles:
- Focus Group
- Customer Advocate, Public Utilities Advocate, and Community Champion
- Plan Advisors
- Initiative Supporter
The Utility Advisory Board is comprised of 6 citizens who are appointed by the mayor and approved by the City Council to serve three-year terms. In addition, there is 1 council representative. The agenda and minutes are available online, posted on the bulletin board at City Hall, or by calling the River Falls Municipal Utility office at 715-425-0906.
Wisconsin Statutes 66.068-Permissive; Municipal Code 2.64
Per Resolution Number 5597 dated April 17, 2013