Municipal Court


RIVER FALLS MUNICIPAL COURT UPDATE:  Court proceedings are held in person. Please contact the court if you have questions, 715-426-3429 or

Please check the schedule to confirm date and time. 


Before your court date, please read our court procedures.

Before Your Court Date, You May:

  1. Pay your fine.
  2. Request time to pay. This may be done in person or over the phone.
  3. Enter a plea of not guilty. Use the online form to submit a plea of Not Guilty.

Indigency Form

If directed by the Municipal Court, please print and fill out the Indigency Form and bring it to your Initial Appearance.

Reopening Request Form

To request your citation be reopened, please print and fill out the Reopening Request Form and return it to the Municipal Court offices.