River Falls Municipal Utilities invites you to use our new online account management tool, MyAccount. You will be able to access your utility account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Instructions - How to register on MyAccount:
2. Click on "Create an Account"
3. Enter your name and account # (see details below)
a. Name: exactly as it appears on your statement
b. Account #: remove any leading zero's (i.e. format is 1234-01)
4. Pay your bill, track your usage, etc.!
MyAccount informational guides:
MyAccount: How to Create Your New MyAccount Online Access Portal
MyAccount: How to Pay Your Utility Bill Online
MyAccount:How to View Usage Charts and Setup Energy Markers
MyAccount - How to Register
With our customized MyAccount online tool, you can now easily and quickly:
- Enroll in paperless billing statements
- Setup and schedule to receive monthly billing statements via email
- Select your billing payment option
- One-time payments (customer initiated)
- Reoccurring monthly payments (via your checking account, credit card* or debit card*)
*Fees apply to credit card and debit card payments
- View your account balances and payment history
- View your previous utility bills
- View your electric and/or water usage (depending on what services we bill you for)
- Set up account email or text alerts (payment due dates, past due dates, and payments received)
MyAccount Mobile App - MyMeter
MyMeter app provides access to your MyAccount meter information and notifications. Now you have the ability to view your energy & water use and pay your bill from your mobile device using the appears to be an empty link with target /DocumentCenter/View/4284/RR_MyAccountFlyerGetStarted MyMeter app. Just like you already do with MyAccount, you can spot trends, track your usage and even receive energy-related alerts and challenges all from the MyMeter app. It includes easy bill pay, too!
MyMeter App - How to Setup:
- Go to your Apple or Google Android app store and search for MyMeter.
- Install the app and then select River Falls Municipal Utilities from the menu.
- Enter your existing MyAccount login email address and password (or create a new account).
MyAccount Mobile App - MyMeter:
MyMeter - Information and Setup
Analyzing and managing your energy and water usage has never been easier; get started today!
Questions? Call us at 715-425-0906, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org