Where do I go to pay my Traffic/City Ordinance Violation citation or Parking Ticket?

Traffic/City Ordinance Violation Citations are processed through the River Falls Municipal Court, located at 222 Lewis Street. If you have any questions about paying for a Traffic/City Ordinance Violation citation or you would like to set a hearing date, please contact the Municipal Court directly at 715-426-3429. 

Parking tickets can be paid by mail or in person at City Hall, 222 Lewis Street, or at the Police Department, 2815 Prairie Drive. Parking Tickets may also be paid online. http://www.remit-online.com/715222 or using the button on our webpage.

Pay your parking ticket online.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of a police report?
2. Does the Police Department do fingerprinting and when can I have my fingerprints done?
3. I'm hosting a party, is there anything I should do?
4. Why did it take so long for the Police to come when I called them?
5. Why do they ask so many questions when I call the police?
6. Can the Police open my car if I have locked my keys inside?
7. Someone has abandoned a junk car in my parking lot or on my property. Can the Police tow it away for me?
8. How can I find out if someone is in jail, when someone in jail can be visited and any other information about persons in jail?
9. Where do I go to pay my Traffic/City Ordinance Violation citation or Parking Ticket?
10. Can I make a Police report at any time of day and do I need to make an appointment?
11. How do I request City assistance with a special event?
12. Can I make a Police report over the telephone or does a police officer have to come to my house?
13. What is a restraining order and how do I get one?
14. We have a problem with speeders in our neighborhood. What can we do about it?
15. I have a question regarding the rights and responsibilities of landlord's and tenants. Where can I get information on this topic?
16. Should I report suspicious activity in my neighborhood?
17. Can I do a Ride-Along with an Officer?