- City Information Map - This map provides information about city parks, recreation areas, churches, and other points of interest.
- City Street Map - This is a street map of the City of River Falls.
- Garbage Pick Up Map - This map shows the scheduled days for residential garbage pickup within the city.
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicles
- Parking Control Map - This map shows all the different parking restrictions in the City.
- River Falls Shared Ride Taxi Service Area - shows the taxi service area.
- Snowmobile Route Map - This map displays designated snowmobile routes for the City of River Falls.
- Snow Plow Priority Map- This map displays the priority routes for snow plowing operations.
- Future Land Use Map
City Development Map/Available Sites
- Active Developments and Projects Map - This map is an inventory of new and upcoming projects in the City of River Falls.
- Available Sites Map - This map lists sites potentially available for development.
- Wards and Aldermanic Districts - The maps show aldermanic wards, voting districts, and polling locations. Residents can visit My Vote Wisconsin website to find information about their polling location and much more.
- District 1, Wards 1-5
- District 3, Wards 6-9
- District 2, Wards 10-13
- District 4, Wards 14-18
- Wards and Voting Locations in the City
Historic Story Maps of River Falls
- A City on the Kinni - This Story Map offers a comprehensive history of the River Falls starting when Joel Foster first came to the area in 1848, taking you through the development of the City. This map is ideally enjoyed on a desktop computer.
- A Walk Through Time - Allows you to travel to and learn about different locations and buildings around River Falls. The optimal experience is on your mobile device, e.g. phone or tablet.
Park & Recreation Maps
- Glen Park Trail Map - This is a map of the trail system in and around Glen Park.
- Hoffman Park Campground
- Hoffman Park Disk Golf Course
- Kinni Trail System - This map shows trails along the Kinnickinnic River, starting at Heritage Park, through Glen Park, and to the southern end of the city limits.
- Park Map - This map shows the parks within the city and their amenities.
- Whitetail Ridge Mountain Bike Trails Map
- Bow Hunting Map for City Owned Land (Permission is needed to hunt on City property. Email Mike Stifter for information.)
Surrounding Counties & Districts
- Pierce County Land Information Pierce County Land Information - This links to the land information and mapping website maintained by Pierce County, including information on parcels, school districts, aerial photos, emergency zones, supervisory districts.
- St. Croix County Land Information - This links to the land information and mapping website maintained by St. Croix County, including information on parcels and tax information.
- Official Map - This map, in accordance with state statutes, shows the current and future roads and parks, among other things.
- Official Zoning Map - This map displays the current zoning assigned to certain areas within the city.
- Official ETZ Map - This map reflects the zoning requirements within the extraterritorial zone of the city.